COVID-19 Home Test Kit
Coronavirus Test (COVID‑19)
FDA authorised home test for SARS-CoV-2.
How it works
Still have questions?
Here are some questions we usually get about our Coronavirus Test (COVID-19). If you would like yours answered, please contact us.
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion or inability to arouse
- Bluish lips or face
The length of time between a person becoming infected with the type of coronavirus that causes COVID-19 disease and developing symptoms can vary. Symptoms usually develop between 2-14 days after being exposed to the virus, with the average length of time being about 5 days.
- Infectious disease tested
- Testing date
- Results Summary
- Test provider
- Date of service
- Customer name
- Name of the service provider
- Contact information of service provider
- Type of product or service
- Description of expenses